Friday, September 9, 2011

Tring Tring

Roti , Kappra,Makahn aur Mobile Phone..The basic necessity of Every Human Being(I 'm not sure of the Zulu tribes)...a must have in everyone's pocket..Purse in case of Ladies in Sarees.

Be it early morning /mid-night or late evening, I can see People are never alone in my office. Please be noted that I work in shifts. People are always having a company on the phone..Ladies screaming at their boyfriends, Guys talibanizing their ladies, Singles like me catching up with friends and families..
everyone is busy and has companies..

I have been the proud owner of Five cell phones so far..the sixth one is coming in soon within a few days..College days..with lesser pocket money..Nokia 1100 was my only option..It survived all through my four years of Engineering days..it even went on to accompany me through my first few months of job. In between these, CMDA comes..a cheap china phone that gets heated with one min of call.. it was bought with the greed of saving few paise as Reliance CDMA to CDMA was free back then. Then i changed it with Samsung CDMA to save my ears...back to my NOkia1100..When I got my motoraola SLR..i gave away the Nokia phone to my friend whose Mom was in need of cell phone..I heard that it is still functioning fine.. The motorolla looks beautiful but the functionality was poor..
I am clumsy and prone to getting cell phones slipped off from my hand.The life span was short .And soon it got replaced by a Nokia X3. A slider..and it has the slider problem now..the connection got blew and the screen was blackout ..Luckily It was within the warrenty period and got it fixed..now the sound quality is poor..I am switching soon to BlackBerry Storm !!! exicting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment