Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fool in love

DECLARATION: random thoughts..not related with my life





Nobody can replace you in my heart! You have been my first and only love. My day starts off praying that you will be fine today and ends with a prayer for you again . The dreams are all about us. The walks we shared, the holding hands and the peck of kiss ! Love you.

Even though you have left me for another girl and with million unanswered questions of mine, I do hope somewhere in the corner of your heart, I will be clinging on to you.Sometimes, I tired myself questioning where have I gone wrong that you have betrayed me. Was she prettier, richer and make you happier? Introspection is never ending, but I do hope when we ever come across in life, please don't turn away.

No matter how much the sunlight will blind me, I will look for you;
No matter how much the smoke will tear my eyes, I will gaze at you.
No matter how much foggy will it be, I will find you.
Though I have no rights now to lean against your shoulders,
I can lean on these moments when I am alone;
Though I could not hold those hands in mine,
I will hold tight the memories.
Though I appear happy to the world,
I know what pain I am carrying in my heart.
I know I have lost a part of me.
I can't blame you.
I am fool in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment