Saturday, December 17, 2011

If I had a choice


If I were to die a death of my choice,what would it be?
Will I love seeing myself dangling from a ceiling fan,
Dressed neately in my favorite dress.
Will I have gasped for air as the rope takes away
All my pain, all my sorrows.
Had it been better to feed myself the vile.
And I will throw up before I die,
Crunching in unbearable pain but will that pain
be more than my griefs, my sorrow.
Running before a trolley or train , may cause
Other's death too,
I will wriggling lifelessly , with blood oozing out of me
washing away all the pain.
Perhaps, to be caught in a bomb blasts
would be the best,
I will be scatterred in peices and My body
Will get mixed with soil .
I will again belong to the soil
Life and death is all in the circle
Death is a certain thing
And i welcome it
Waiting eagerly

No comments:

Post a Comment