Thursday, December 1, 2011

50/50 and Me

Watched 50/50 and watched Adam fighting against cancer. it's a marvelous movie and I can see a Malem struggling to survive in there. I will be adding more here.

Here I am as ,promised to myself , I'm  adding few more lines.
When Adam got the news of him having cancer, he got cut off from the world for few seconds..very me
He goes back to office and google about the disease..very me
He broked out the news to his hysterical mom..very my mom
He was on high when he got the chemo..the 120mg steriod a day did the same trick to me
Then frequent visits and his chemo mate died, he lost hope on life and was frustrated..the whole journey is not pleasant on me either. I often lost my cool.
Adam's girlfriend cheated on him when he need her most..so did that bastard and I burnt down the only card he mailed me on our 1st Anniversary.
Adam found a new love ..so did I
Adam survived the surgery..for me  my future is blank,not similar :(

For folks who don't know me, I am living with lupus . It has been hard on me.The initial days were worst. Accute Alopecia and arthritis tore me down completely but I am happy to have well-wishers for me and i survive through . I am hoping for a bright future ahead and I hope to conquer all obstacle. If not conquerable, atleast face them!!

For people who don't know what is lupus.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001471/
In simpler words, my immune -system has high libido and fucks anything!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment